Story Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Get to Know Ya

4 posters

Go down

Lets Get to Know Ya Empty Lets Get to Know Ya

Post by Lost2580 Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello, and welcome. My name is lost, thank you for taking a look at my thrown together site. I would like for this topic to be where new our New Users can Introduce themselves. Here I will start:

Hello everyone,

My name is Lost2580, you may call me lost. I am 21 years young and I have a baby cow that is really just a fat dog. I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda fan. My favorite color is Yellow but a very close second is Grey. I am super excited to be here!

I cant wait to meet all of you too!

Lost2580
Admin

https://tellmeastory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lets Get to Know Ya Empty Re: Lets Get to Know Ya

Post by SilentPsycho Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:55 pm

Greetings all,

I am SilentPsycho. I have been summoned for 22 years and I have an adorable little demon disquised as a little black cat. I love playing video games, watching anime and horror movies. Favorite color? Hmmm usually I'd say the blood of my enemies but for now we'll say Purple. I hope to have some great times with everyone.

SilentPsycho

Back to top Go down

Post by The Goof Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:05 pm

How's it going?!?!?!?

The name is goof. I am the goof, not a goof. I've been around for quite some time buto to put a number on it I suppose I'm 22. I enjoy a variety of things but I enjoy singing, acting, reading, playing video games, sleeping, eating, and just having a good time. My favorite color is the dark green of pine trees. I've always enjoyed the out doors and i find pine trees to be amazing. Is that weird? Who cares I'm a bit of a weirdo anyway. I'm hoping to have an adventure of a life time with everybody so here's to an amazing story soon to be told. Very Happy

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Welcome to you both, SilentPsycho and The Goof! Thank you for joining me.

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awesomoman64 Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:25 pm

What up, y'all?

Names Awesomoman64. Been playing video games and cracking jokes for 22 years now, and if you try to argue that "there's no way I could have been doing that since the day I was born." Then you haven't seen my baby pictures. My favorite color is also Dark Green, but more of a forest like leaves rather than pine needles. Anyway, I'm sort of an RP veteran. Been doing this for almost ten years now, and more if you count table top stuff. I'm excited to get things started and might have a few ideas to throw around if you're interested.

Awesomoman64

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:36 am

Welcome Awesomoman64, we are excited to have you and yes please add in any ideas you have!

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum